Hays Czech Republic s.r.o. is part of Hays plc, a global leader in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people across a wide range of specialised industries and professions. Over 100 people make up our Czech Republic´s team, covering 14 specialisms. Should you be interested in permanent, temporary or contract role, speak to our recruiting experts.
Your new company
An international technology company operating across the UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia. Working with customers from mass-market workplace to mass affluent and high net worth clients.
Your new role
- design and build the intuitive user interface and interactive tools
- develop real time transaction processing systems
- design and build APIs and external system interfaces
- write automated unit testing
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor degree or higher with minimum A-average for under graduate, first class for post graduate
- some experience with programming
- experience with Microsoft development products and web development is a plus
What you'll get in return
Flexible working hours• Six days of company leave in addition to 20 days of annual leave• Meal vouchers of 110 CZK / a day • 600 CZK / month on your account in Cafeteria (Flexible Benefits Platform)• Overtime meal provided if working overtime• Free fruit, bread and spreads provided• 7 sick days
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Práce na plný úvazek
Na dobu neurčitou
Mobilní telefon, notebook, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, občerstvení na pracovišti, rozjezd zcela nového projektu
Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
Hays Czech Republic, s.r.o.