Hays Czech Republic s.r.o. je součástí Hays plc, světového leadera v oblasti vyhledávání a náboru specialistů. V současné době má Hays více než 250 poboček ve 33 zemích světa a zaměstnává 11,000 lidí ve 20 různých specializacích.
Company from the retail commercial business is searching for a FP&A lead for CE region. Strong managerial position with responsibility of 30 employees.
• Incorporate all business assumptions & planned initiatives into (category/functional) budget, forecast.
• Partner with Finance business partners (FBPs) to ensure all business assumptions & initiatives are reflected in the final forecast model.
• Update budgets/Forecast based on inputs received from FBPs as part of performance review meetings.
• Lead the improvement of forecast accuracy
• Prepare and deliver standard periodic performance packs
• Measure forecast performance in line with defined KPIs
• Provide detailed reconciliation and commentary on key performance drivers
• Support and monitor the implementation of corrective actions.
• Leverage standard modelling tools & techniques to generate insights.
• Develop, maintain and augment analytical skills to support financial analysis requirements of the business / FBPs.
• Manage creation & delivery of standard (weekly/monthly/quarterly/annually) analysis based on predefined parameters agreed with the business / FBPs
• Support and preparation of business cases related to commercial area
• Provide ad-hoc value-driven analytics to facilitate FBP decision support.
• Proactiveness - towards the business.
• Analytical view with strong focus on business
• Business thinking with the link to finance
• Building relationship with very senior stakeholders
• Be able to focus on personal development of team of 10 colleagues(!!)
• Strong personal skills/soft skills
Olivova 2096/4, 110 00 Praha-Nové Město, Czech Republic
Bonuses, management incentive program, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, education allowance, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events, individual schedules of working hours, foreign business trips, self-organization of the job, children-friendly office, international conferences, individual budget for personal growth, dedicated time for innovations
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Hays Czech Republic, s.r.o.